Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Prayer for a Happy Delivery

Mother Love Prayer BookWatercolor Rose Swaddle Blanket

One more prayer request... In addition to praying for the repose of the soul of my dear father-in-law, who passed away yesterday, could you offer an extra little prayer for me and our baby girl? I'm in labor and have been admitted to the hospital. Looks like she is on her way! ❤️🙏🏻🌹 

Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces, Ora Pro Nobis!


Instagram Update: Thank you all for the prayers! Our beautiful little girl is here! Everything went really well and she arrived at 1:56 AM this morning, June 8, 2017, weighing in at 6 pounds 15 ounces and measuring 19.5 inches. God is good!

One of my favorite captured moments from today 💕
She prefers to be held all the time, but I don't mind. #whoneedssleep #twodaysold